Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again

If anyone is still reading this blog, I thank you greatly. Every now and then, I get the inkling to become an active hockey blogger again. This time, it's a little bit different.

Those who know me personally probably know that I'm a school teacher currently looking for work as I have recently moved from the Detroit metro area to what I suppose would be the Muskegon metro area - the city of Norton Shores. Those people also may know that I spent last summer working on a lifelong goal: writing the first novel in a series. This summer, I've taken a step back and am working on a separate novel that could act as a sort of quasi-prequel for that series.

Anyway, long story short, I plan on both getting back to blogging about hockey and on starting a blog on writing. I'm still deciding on the name for that blog, but when I do I'll link to it here.

In the mean time, let's talk about hockey. A post will be coming later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment